Welcome to our new issue The Perfect Pairing, sponsored by Epiphany Crafts! This issue has a bit of a twist because it's a product swap. Paper Issues sent Swag Bags to the Epiphany Crafts team. Be sure to visit the Epiphany Crafts blog to see their Swag Bag creations, plus they're giving away a Paper Issues Swag Bag so you don't want to miss out on a chance to win that!
By linking up and linking back here on the Paper Issues blog, you're playing along for a chance to win Epiphany Crafts' Heart25 tool and coordinating accessories (see photo below).
Before we get to what this issue is all about, let's see what the design team created with various Epiphany Crafts' tools and accessories.
Note: Clicking on each design team members' name will take you to their blog where you can see their project in more detail.
So what could you link up to The Perfect Pairing?
- Something that showcases your favorite color combo.
- Share a photo of you and someone/somewhere/something you love (person, place, thing, pet, etc.)
- Have you created a project with wedding photos, memorabilia or invitations?
- How do you celebrate anniversaries?
- Use a pair (two) of something on your project (the same embellishment, the same photo, the same paper in two different spots, etc.)
- Scrap photos of food and/or tell us about your favorite food pairings.
- Anything having to do with love and Valentine's Day.
- Share the love by adding hearts, cherubs, arrows or pears to your project.
- Do you have a favorite pair of shoes or earrings or anything else that comes in pairs?
- The point of some card games is to make pairs. Think Go Fish, Old Maid, etc.
- Get creative and use "We Make the Perfect Pair/Pear" as a title.
- Use Epiphany Crafts' products.
Here are the links to Epiphany Crafts' product and social media sites. Please stop by and be sure to tell them Paper Issues sent you.